Nguyen Chi Nghia
08/06/2017NGUYEN CHI NGHIA
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor of University of Transport in Ho Chi Minh City
- Electrical Diploma of Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry
- Licensed loss adjuster
: Construction losses as well as Professional indemnity (for architects and engineers) claims.
- Before joining vrs VietAdjusters, he worked as a Site Engineer for Hong Linh Transport Construction and Investment JSC.
- Subsequently, he took another job at TEMCO Vietnam Co., Ltd (Japanese-owed enterprise) as Site Engineer.
- 2 years afterwards, he had held the position of Estimating Engineer at DONGA ENC Co., Ltd. (Korean-owed enterprise).
- 1 year afterwards, he had worked for Hitachi Co., Ltd as a Site Engineer/Assistant to Japanese expert at Ho Chi Minh City Metro Project (Metro Line 1).
- He has been working as a loss adjuster at vrs VietAdjusters for almost 3 year
Intermediate English (TOEFL iBT 70), (IELTS 6.0); Japanese (N3)
Print this page